With a selection of the highest quality tanks from top rated vaping brands around the world like SMOK, Aspire, Wotofo and more we are certain that you will find the best vaping tank to suit your vaping preference.
Vape tanks are important components of the vaping device which include a reservoir to hold additional e-liquid juice. Vape Coils are attached to and held within the tank, which wicks vape juice from the tank and heats it up to produce vapor. Typically, tanks are constructed with plastic, pyrex, or metal like stainless steel and anodized aluminum.
The tanks section in our vape shop also includes replacement cartridges for pod systems like the Suorin Drop and some of the recently released and hugely popular SMOK Novo.
Types of Vape Tanks
Not all tanks are made equal - while they may have many similarities, there are major differences between a cartomizer, clearomizer and glassomizer:
- Cartomizers are the most common types of new vape tanks. Cotton within these vaporizer tanks absorb e-liquid and wicks it to the coil where it can be heated when the battery is activated.
- Clearomizers are tanks that include a coil, but instead of cotton, have wicks that absorb vape juice so it can be heated and transformed into vapor.
- Glassomizers are similar to clearomizers, but the reservoir is made of pyrex glass (as opposed to plastic).
- Pods are small and disposable vape tanks that are used for specific pod systems and pod devices. Refillable pods can be filled with your favorite vape juice or nic salts, while pre-filled pods are already filled with e-juice and can be inserted directly into the pod device for easy operation.
Choosing The Best Vape Tanks
When looking to purchase a vape atomizer tank, there are several things that you should consider. Here are a few tips to ensure you make the best decision when deciding on the tanks that are best for you:
- Compatibility: Before purchasing a tank, make sure that it is compatible with the device that you will be using it for. Brands often produce tanks that are compatible with their line of devices and coils and likely will not work properly when fitted to an incompatible device.
- Vape Juice Capacity: Vape tanks are offered in a variety of sizes and capacities, sometimes up to 6.5ml+. However, tanks with larger capacity are also larger in size. Before buying a new tank, consider the balance between your need for capacity and your desire for compactness.
- Tank Design: Everyone loves having a vape that is customized to their liking, and tanks give you the ability to individualize your vape mods to the way you want it. Look for a design that catches your eye and matches your vaping personality.