Buying Starter Kits
New to vaping? Finding the best vape starter kit for you can be confusing.
Not only do you have to find the vape device that fits your style and needs, but you also need to identify the compatible parts. Complete vape kits take away the guesswork, making it simple to get you on your path to smoke-free living.
What Do Complete Vape Kits Include?
From an awesome device with tanks or pods and coils, our selection of vape starter kits features everything you need to start vaping - all you need to think about is which e-liquid to try first!
- Disposable vapes are ready to go right out of the box, with a pre-filled nicotine salt flavour pod so are an excellent first choice if you are starting your vaping journey.
- Pod systems and vape pens usually contain an inbuilt battery, but both will come complete with tanks, pods, and coils ready to go, once charged. All you need is your choice of vape juice or nicotine salt flavour.
- Box mod kits are more involved, powerful devices. With some, you might need to purchase batteries separately. At vaping.com we’re clear if a battery is required within the product description to help guide you.
Which Vape Starter Kit Should I Choose?
We’re here to make the transition simple and although there’s a lot of information when deciding which vape starter kit is best for you, here are some things to consider:
Does it include everything you need?
- Disposables are ready to vape straight out of the packet, contain satisfying levels of nicotine, and are the simplest vape device - however, once they run out you will need another.
Pod and pen kits come complete with everything you need to start vaping, they are rechargeable, refillable, and simpler than the advanced box mods kits, but need a bit more effort and extras.
Will it give you the vaping experience you are looking for?
You are unique and your starter vape kit shouldn’t be a ‘one size fits all.’
- Suppose you’re looking for a place to begin. In that case, disposables are a good way to transition, offering a satisfying nicotine experience with a restricted inhale and a small vapour output, similar to the smoking sensation. And they won’t draw unwanted attention as you’re getting into your vaping stride.
If you prefer a small, compact, refillable, and rechargeable device which you can experiment with different flavours and strengths then pod systems and pen kits will offer a varied vape experience and give you space to discover your style and preferences.
Experienced vapers may prefer a more involved vaping experience, larger devices, and vapour production. A high-wattage sub-ohm box mod kit comes with more settings and power, tending to have an airier inhale, using lower-strength nicotine vape juices.
Finding your vaping style is key to staying on your path to a clearer, smoke-free future so take your time. If in doubt - we’re here to help so just ask!