- Starter Kits
- Vape Juice
SMOK V9 Max vape pen is a bigger and improved version of the massively popular V8 series which is one of vaping.com's best selling starter kits. It features an integrated 4000mAh battery, 1000mAh more than its predecessor so that you don't have to worry about your charge levels. The power levels are indicated clearly on the LED indicator contained with the Power Button. All you have to do is press the power button twice within a second and it will display one of three colors. Green light means that you have over 70% battery remaining, orange 30% to 70% and red means there is only 30% charge left. It also flashes 15 times when the voltage drops below 3.3v.
It's called the Stick V9 Max for a reason, the tank has a massive 8.5ml capacity which means you'll have enough vape juice capacity to last. Designed to work perfectly with the coils for the Stick Series, the Baby V2 S1 and Baby V2 S2, work perfectly on lower wattage but still provide awesome flavor and massive clouds.
All SMOK vape pens have multiple safety features and the V9 Max is no exception. It features an 8-second cut-off to minimise risk as well as low voltage, short circuit & lithium battery protection.
With the biggest capacity battery yet and such a huge tank the SMOK Stick V9 Max is the ultimate in vape pen performance.
1x Stick V9 Max Battery
1x Stick V9 Max Tank
1x 0.15ohm Baby V2 S1 Single Mesh Coil
1x 0.15ohm Baby V2 Quad Coil
1x MicroUSB Cable
1x Spare Parts Bag
1x Instructional Manual
Yes - 4000mAh integral battery
28 x 87.8