Panel debate 2: Hajek, Polosa, Farsalinos, McFiggans, Harrison, West
Panel debate: Are E-cigarettes safe for users and bystanders? What should the health community be saying?
- Contextualising risk and harm – what can we say, what can’t we say, what should we say
- Second hand exposure and public places – do e-cigarettes pose a health risk to non-users
- Nicotine – Long term use and addiction how problematic is this
- What are the safety concerns that need to be addressed through regulation
- Are e-cigarettes an effective method for quitting smoking